Alot has happened these past few weeks! It was a little crazy and I didnt take pictures of everything so I stoled pictures from my sister Valynn.
First off... Mike came home from his 2 year mission in Bolivia!
Everyone was so excited for him to be home that we made him a sign. The kids had fun decorating it.
My dad and mike. I have a picture of my mom hugging him too, but its on my camera still.
mom mike dad
On our way back to my parents house, I was following my parents and mike. Once we got to their house they stopped the car right when they pulled into the drive way and mike jumped out bare foot onto the grass. He hasnt walked barefoot in grass for two years! I dont think he has had his shoes on since he has been home unless hes leaving. After being released from a full time missionary, he decided to jump into the pool in his old suit.
My dad watching mike
The kids had fun being able to swim with mike the following days. Tyler was playing in the pool and some how broke his toe, so my sister took him to the ER and now he has a padded shoe :)
We renting wave runners and had so much fun on them! It was really cold, so none of us wanted to tip over so we weren't being as crazy, but it was still a lot of fun playing in the water. I took my niece Kaitlyn out and she was a little scared, it was hilarious until she started squeezing the air out of me.
Wednesday night, we all went to the temple while my parents braved watching all the grandkids! It was the first time that we were able to all be there together and it was such an awesome experience to share that with all my siblings!
Welcome home mike! We love you!!
Secondly, Liam turned 7 months! (again my recent pictures are on my camera)
(he is the cutest baby ever)Liam ...
*bounces all the time! I love it though.
* loves to play in our entertainment center and bang on the wood. When I lay him on the floor he will automatically make his way over to it.
* I started giving him puffs and he now loves them... most the time.
* Loves fruit and some veggies, but hates the turkey or chicken baby food. I dont blame him, they smell disgusting.
* He has started to scoot to me and will grab my leg when he wants to be picked up
* loves playing in the pool. I have yet to actually "swim" with him since its been a little cold. But now that its 90+ outside Im sure it'll happen this week!
* Loves his uncle mikey!
Thats all I can think of right now! I have more to post, but we'll save that for another post!