Monday, October 29, 2007

The Engagement!

Finally! Chase and I have been dating for almost 3 1/2 years. The majority of that was spent long distance... which I don't recommend! In Oct. Chase moved back to Pasco to work with his band. Little did I know that there was another reason for the move! On Oct. 5 he was able to move into his apartment and he wanted me to have breakfast with him that next morning and spend the day together. Being the wonderful girlfriend that I am, I went bright and early! After we ate I went home to get ready to go to our favorite place. Olive Garden, Yum! Chase picked me up and when I got in the car he had an urge to go to the park. We went to Columbia Park and sat on a bench. He told me that he did something while he was in LA... Every time he says that I get a lump in my throat, he knows I hate it! He asked if I would be mad if it changes our relationship. As I'm getting ready to kill him he pulled out a little box and told me to open it! It was my ring and asked the question that I've been wanting to hear for so long, I think you can guess what that was :) He picked a good weekend to pop the question because most of my family was home! And they didn't know he was planning this! So it was a nice surpise for them. Now its time to start planning....!

1 comment:

Valynn said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys. The kids are excited to have a new uncle. Love ya!

Valynn