Monday, March 9, 2009

Tag

I really never do two posts within a hour, but this is the result of me being bored! Enjoy

Ashley Calaway... thats weird to say... tagged me so here it goes!

5 things I like about you (Ash C):
1. You are the best "non" cousin ever :)
2. You are always smiling, no matter if you are angry!
3. You have a gorgeous voice that Im very jealous of :)
4. Your personal style is way cute
5. You give great referrals on your blog of where to shop! Real Deals is my new favorite enemy :)

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. I got my license almost 6 years ago, but I was excited that I had my drivers license for almost a year!
2. I was a soph. at PHS
3. I was dating my first "real" boyfriend
4. Played Volleyball for school
5. Ok, so I cant remember what else I was doing, but I can imagine I was out with my friends a lot.... and not getting into trouble :)

5 things on my to do list for today:
1. Clean my house
2. Work out
3. Play Volleyball (kyra you need to come back!) 
4. Finish the crafts Ive started
5. Hopefully start sewing skirts!

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Go to Bora Bora, New Zealand, Europe... basically travel the world
2. Buy a Honda Pilot
3. Go shopping... of course
4. Buy a new house
5. Put a large amount away for the future!

5 places I have lived:
1. Pasco, WA
2. California (2 different places though)
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Sorry, I guess thats all the places I have lived...

5 jobs I have held:
1. Make up Artist on movies/plays
2. Esthetician at a medical spa
3. I did some work on my family farm
4. Babysitter
5. and a maid (sadly, it is for my husband haha)

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years:
1. Have 1-2 kids
2. Traveling for Chases music career
3. Get in shape, and maintain it
4. Be done with dental hygienist school
5. Maybe start doing more photography

Your it
5 people I tag:
1. Crystal
2. Kyra S.
3. Heather H.
4. Valynn 
5. Kimberly 

No comments: