Im a little behind with updating about liams doctor appointments, but better late then never! So this may not be the most interesting or attention grabbing post for you blog followers, but more for me and my way of writing it in a "journal."
22 inches long 95th%
7 lbs 15 oz 50th%
22 3/4 inches long 90th%
10 lbs 50th%
23 1/2 inches long 75th%
11 lbs 11oz 50th%
He needed to get a few shots, and so I made sure that chase came with me. At his one month check up, he needed to get a shot and I took him alone. Let me just say, that I did not care for the nurse sticking my child with a needle and causing him to cry... with tears streaming down his face for the first time. His two month check up went about the same.
(if you cant tell, he's blowing bubbles)
Our little guy is growing so fast and learning new things everyday.
* He loves watching tv. Every time I change his diaper, he just stares at it. He sat through all of Miss America mesmerized, although daddy says that he likes watching pretty women :)
* He smiles all the time
* His new favorite trick is to blow bubbles and make "raspberries"
* I started having him sleep in his crib instead of his swing, and hes doing really well!
* He still LOVES his bath
* Whenever the shower is on, he likes to listen to the water.
* Im afraid that he started teething. He likes to gnaw on his fist and has been drooling like crazy!
* At about 9- 10 pm, he talks a lot and lays on the floor kicking away!