Sunday, December 5, 2010

One year older..

& wiser too!

Our little man is growing up so fast! November 26th he turned one and we were actually in Florida for his birthday (pics to come) so we celebrated a few weeks early and had a combined party for Chase and Liam. My boys are getting old :) Heres a few pictures from the festivities...

The birthday boys

I didnt make a big deal about liams party, so I didnt buy any decorations. Well my mother in law went out shopping and found some Mickey Mouse stuff that she wanted to by (he loves him) so I figured I needed to make something. So I made a sign! I thought it turned out pretty cute for something done in 10 mins!
 Cupcakes! And they were delicious!


Liam loved his cupcakes! He slowly tasted the frosting, but when he decided he wanted bigger bites he grabbed the whole cupcake and shoved it in his face! We got a cute video of it but its not on my computer. 


My hubby making a wish! 

Im so blessed to have these two in my life! I cant image life without them. They both can drive me crazy at times, but thats what keeps an exciting life! 

Happy Birthday Chase and Liam!

4 comments:

Jason said...

cute!! where'd you go in FL? can I just say i'm super jealous you went and I didn't!!!
-Jaynee

Chase and Elise said...

We went to Disney World with my family!

Casey and Jessie said...

Those are super cute pictures! Great job on the sign too! I love the mickey mouse stuff...so fun!

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

Such cute pictures! Liam is getting so big, he is such a handsome little man. Glad that you guys had a good time. I love your pictures, you are so talented and crafty. Sure hope all is well!!!