Monday, August 25, 2008

Tagged

Another Fun Number Tag
4 things I like about my husband....
1) Very Motivated
2) Hard worker
3) Hes very sweet
4) We can have fun doing anything together

4 movies I would watch more than once...
1) The Notebook
2) How to lose a guy in 10 days
3) Pretty Woman
4) The Holiday

4 TV shows I watch....
1) F.R.I.E.N.D.S
2) Lost
3) The Hills
4) Hidden Potential

4 places I have been...
1) Hawaii
2) California
3) Florida
4) Caribbean

4 places I would like to go...
1) Bora Bora
2) Australia
3) Dubai- i want to see the palm tree island ha!
4) Europe

4 People who email me regularly....
1) Mike
2) My Dad
3) Shutterfly
4) Target

4 things I like to eat....
1) Pizza
2) Potato Bread w/ butter
3) Celery w/ peanut butter
4) Watermelon

4 things I'm looking forward to in the coming year...
1) Getting my house finished
2) Having chase finish his CD!
3) Going on vacation with my hubby
4) possibly starting school again

4 people I tag
1) Crystal
2) Rachel V.
3) Heather G.
4) Francys

No comments: