Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

This Christmas came so fast this year! It was so much fun having all of my family here. Christmas eve, Chase and I went to his family's annual Christmas eve dinner then went back to my parents house for the "Reindeer feed"... sorry I don't have pictures of these. Next year will be a lot of fun since Liam will be able to participate in the reindeer feed! 

Christmas morning we had to be at my parents house at 6:30 AM so that we could call Michael in Bolivia, and we all stayed up really late Christmas eve so we were all exhausted! Its always fun to hear from him and hear him speak spanish and about his daily routines. I cant believe he only has 6 months left! We're all so excited for him to come back home. 

right before the ciaos began
they were exhausted too

The day after Christmas, we blessed Liam and my sisters baby at my parents house and Chase
did a beautiful job on the blessing! 


Crystal and Liam.. she held him the whole week she was here! They bonded a lot!

1 comment:

bowman family said...

Liam is so stinkin cute!!