Thursday, December 24, 2009

My baby is 1 month

Liam... 1 month

I cant believe Liam is one month today! Its gone by so fast. Although all he does is eat, sleep and poop, he is so much fun. Not so much the last one! Heres a short list of our little ones personality so far. 
*Hes a pretty good sleeper as long as he doesn't have drainage and can breath! 
*He loves to smile and is fascinated with the ceiling and fans, I need to get one for his room
so he'll just lay down and stair at it!
*Our dog Kali loves him, she sneaks in as many kisses as she can until I realize what shes doing and he doesnt mind at all. 
*Just started liking his swing! YAY!
*He falls asleep in the car, which is such a huge blessing for me :)
*He is a little pig, that boy can eat so much and he keeps it all down.
*And my favorite, but not at 3 am, he loves to be held and cuddled! Its hard to get things done when he just wants me to hold him, but I'm taking advantage while I can.

Thats all I can think of right now! I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Deb said...

sooo cute!! keep the pictures coming! it is so fun to read about your 'mothering experiences' :)
i can't decide who i think he looks the most like, you or chase.
(this is lauren by the way, logged into my parents account for some reason :) )

The Andelins said...

K seriously, he is SOOO cute!!! And, what a good baby he is! I say cuddle him all you want, cuz pretty soon he won't let you do it so much! XOXO

Tobler Bunch said...

He is absolutely yummy and gorgeous!!!