Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I have been horrible about updating our blog. I still have not finished posting about our trip to Florida back in, oh just November. Oops! I guess life has just been busy, but really I don't know why it's been 5 months and I'm still thinking about needing to do it. I have pictures that I need to put up, but I have yet to transfer them to my computer. And I like to think there are fellow bloggers that enjoying reading my pathetic little posts if there's atleast pictures of our cute Liam :) so if there is anyone that reads this, I will get better about updating our lives! Pinky promise!!

4 comments:

Jenna said...

I'm holding you to that promise!

Caleb, Rebecca, Jack and Charlie said...

Oh my gosh, that looks like soo much fun! We are planning a family trip to Disney world next year and we are excited. Looks like you had a blast and your pictures were amazing!

Tobler Bunch said...

Oh my goodness that was a fun post. I can't wait for our huge family reuinion in AUG. So fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

真爱旅舍视频聊天室 , 聊天室vip破解 , 国外随机视频聊天网 , 全球随机视频聊天网 , 寂寞交友聊天室 , 国外视频交友聊天 , 国外在线视频聊天 , 影音视讯聊天室 , 0401影音视讯聊天室 , 床友交友